John B. Shea
Indiana University, USA
John B. Shea is a Professor and Chair of Department of Kinesiology at Indiana University U.S. He has completed his PhD from the University of Michigan in 1975.
John B. Shea's interests are motor Skills, motor control, cognitive ergonomics, human Factors, wellness in the workplace.
- Natural Hazards and Disaster Management
- Occupational Health Hazards/ Ergonomic Hazards
- Physical, Biological & Chemical Hazards
- Radiation and Nuclear Hazards
- Anthropogenic, Technological & Sociological Hazards
- Climate-Resilient and Adaptive Infrastructure Systems
- Risk Analysis, Assessment, Management & HAZOP
- Early Warning & Vulnerability Assessment
- Evacuation, Simulation & Design
- Disaster Risk Governance