National Taiwan Ocean University, Taiwan
Jung-Chang Wang (J.-C. Wang) is a full Professor in the School of Marine Engineering (M.E.), National Taiwan Ocean University (NTOU), Keelung, Taiwan, and is also the Director of the Thermal-Fluid Illumination Laboratory. He received his Bachelor and Master degrees from National Cheng Kung University (NCKU) and Mechanical PhD from National Taiwan University (NTU) in Taiwan in 2007. He has been teaching and researching on electronic heat transfer and renewable energy for more than ten years. He has published more than 100 research papers in international journals, conferences and patents, and edited five book chapters. His main research interest includes applied and software engineering in thermal-fluid science.
Two-Phase Flow, Green Energy, Thermal Module, Surface Heat Treatment for Fins, Thermo-Electric NanoFluids, CFD Numerical Method and LED Lighting.
- Petroleum Engineering and its Industrial Application
- Advanced Oil and Gas Technologies
- Petro Chemistry and Process Engineering
- Petroleum Geology and Geo-Physical Exploration
- Reservoir Engineering and Reservoir Simulation
- Energy Conversion and Storage
- Hydraulic Fracturing
- Drilling and Well Operation Technology
- Oil Refining
- Environmental Hazards of Petroleum